Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pearl Izumi SyncroInfinity


I received a pair of these puppies in the mail the other day.  A gift from folks at Pearl Izumi.  The only thing they want in return is for me to try them out and review it.  So, for tomorrow, I'm going to lace these beauties and go for a run.  If they feel good, I'll take them with me on the Texas Independence Relay.

From appearance perspective, they look radically different from my regular Asics Kayano's.  I'm looking forward to seeing if the cool looks also translate into cool running.
(Wow, 3 posts in one day.... What's up with that?)

3 comments:

K said...

How did they do? And how does one get on that list of...

send this guy free stuff???


How did Alex's run go today?

Holden said...

I'm not sure. I got an email out of the blue asking if I'd be interested in reviewing a pair of Pearl Izumi's on my site. So I asked what the catch was and I was told there wasn't any. Once I gave my address and size, the shoes showed up 2 days later.

TX Runner Girl said...

Very cool looking shoes...and free too? Can't beat that!