Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Achilles!!

Not the movie muscle hunk version but my itty bitty ones.  Right leg is still stiff and sore from last Tuesday's soccer practice.  So much so that I opted out of our first game, which is being played as I type this.

Never the less, I went out last night to test the achilles out on a 4 mile run.  First few blocks felt stiff but it started to loosen up.  But after about 3 miles, it started to feel tight again.  I finished my 4 mile run, took a really hot shower and went to bed.  This morning, first few steps out of bed, I thought the dang thing was going to snap.  I'll try one more 4 miler tomorrow and decide Saturday morning if I'm going to run the Rocky 25K.  I so wish I can run it.

Hope you voted.  I'm going to bed.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning who our new president elect is.

2 comments:

TX Runner Girl said...

Take care of that achilles! BTW, I am not staying up for the late-night election coverage either...I'll wait til tomorrow.

Jamoosh said...

Dang achilles!