Sunday, October 05, 2008

Road ID

Hey Everyone,

I just ordered one of the best products ever.  It's called a Road ID - perhaps you've heard of it.  If you haven't, go to their website and check it out.  Road ID is a great product that could save your life someday.

When I ordered, they gave me a coupon that I could pass along to my friends.  Here's the coupon number:

Coupon Number:  ThanksHolden413399

The coupon is good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 11/05/2008.  To order, simply go to RoadID.com or click the link below:

http://www.RoadID.com/?CID=ThanksHolden413399

If you prefer, you can call them at 800-345-6335.

You can thank me later,

Holden Choi

Oh by the way, their website is awesome, the customer service is outstanding, and the owners are very smart and good looking.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Totally recommend them. I've ordered one for my bike, one for running, one for my husband, and a blinkie from them.

Tiggs said...

LOL! I have one too. I bought the wrist strap and I take it off and put it on my bike when I'm riding.

K said...

I recommend them as well... my dh sleeps much better knowing that I am wearing one on those early morning and late night runs.