Monday, August 11, 2008

Water Retainer With a Running Problem

What's up with the weight? I went from 174 to 179? What on earth did I eat last weekend? So my knee jerk reaction is to lace on some running shoes as soon as possible and go out. I think I'm finally getting used to running in the all enveloping warmth. How hot was today? I filled an amphipod full with ice and topped it off with as much water as possible. It makes a racket during the first mile.. like I'm mixing a drink while running. Lots of interesting stares from other pedestrians. By the second mile, it had totally melted.... bummer. But the couple of swigs I took early were very satisfyingly refreshing.

Time: 5:51 PM
Distance: 4.29 miles
Time: 43 min 16 secs
Pace: 10:05 min/miles
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GTS 7 - 215.7 miles
Weight: 179 lbs

1 comment:

K said...

I saw you tonight on Lake Woodlands. You were in the zone!!