Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rest Day

I need a rest day to pull back. This non-stop running is starting to take a toll on my left leg. But the weather has been so gorgeous lately that it's been hard not to run. I know what's coming very soon. Hot and muggy. So, hoping to rest up later, I've been taking every opportunity to go out and have fun with my 4 S's (ask EQ what that means and I'd really call it 5 S's because I'd like to add my stopwatch to my "gear"). For Industrial efficiency geeks out there, 5 S's stand for something entirely different. But that would be going waaaay off the running topic.

Time of Day: 7:31 PM
Distance: 4.24 miles
Time: 35 min 36 secs
Pace: 8:24 min/miles
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline GTS 7 (49.77)
Weight: 174 lbs.
Calories burned: 541.1 kcal

Mile 1: 8:15
Mile 2: 8:20
Mile 3: 8:40
Mile 4: 8:30
0.24: 1:51

I got a little too excited in the beginning and started out fast. Thus the positive splittage.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I can't wait til I have 5 S's. I'm still stuck with 4, darn it! April 29th! But, I'm not holding my breath..