Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My 45th Birthday Wish

I'm not turning 45 any time soon. It's about 3 years and 4 months away for that. But I do have a birthday wish for my 45th birthday. It's 8 minutes per mile pace. I'd like that to be my cruising speed for long distance runs. Perhaps it's heat stroke talking because I came upon the 8MPM pace during today's disastrous run at Memorial Park. This is Holden's Moon program. My streeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatch goal.

LOL. Maybe my sanity will return tomorrow.

4 comments:

TX Runner Girl said...

I think that's resonable...although it may be hard to acheive in the next few months of houston heat.

TX Runner Girl said...

Oops, ignore my spelling. Preggo brain - 'nuff said!

Barbara said...

Darn it; I was about to celebrate the idea that you were older than me.

K said...

sanity??? what's that and where can I buy it?!!