Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Time of Day: 6:30 PM
Distance: 4.19 miles
Time: 36 min 27 secs
Pace: 8:42 min/miles
Shoes: Asics Kayano XIII (304.12)
Weight: 173 lbs.
Calories burned: 531.9 kcal

A little warm but still not much humidity. Mile 3 was hard, like I was bonking with an intense craving for anything sweet. Perhaps the blood sugar dropped. Weird. Still, kept running despite urges to walk by convincing myself that this was only a 4 miler, how can you do that on a 4 miler etc. The shaming worked and by the 4th mile, I was feeling a lot better.

Mile 1: 8:40
Mile 2: 8:36
Mile 3: 9:00
Mile 4: 8:33
0.19: 1:38

Once I arrived back home, I downed a 16 oz Propel, re-filled it with water, drank that with a pb & j sandwich, a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar and a half bowl of udon (some kind of East meets West fusion dinner only a runner can tolerate). So maybe I was a tad bit hungry.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Udon? Never heard of it. Are you sure it's not a Woodlands kind of food?

Adrienne said...

You mean you weren't jones'n for a Starbucks?!

Barbara said...

What happened to your udon post? I went to respond and - poof! - just like the magic dragon, it was gone.