Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Time: 6 PM
Distance: 4.3 miles
Time: 35 min 59 secs
Pace: 8:22 min/miles
Shoes: Asics Kayano XIII (271.09)
Weight: 174 lbs.
Calories burned: 548.8 kcal

Based on what I ate today, I think I've had a net positive caloric intake day. Not so good. Fortunately, non of the food I had was bad or junk. Originally, I woke up at 4:30 this morning but it was so totally pitch black that I just went back to bed despite now owning a reflective vest, a head light and a couple of blinkers all thanks to TIR.

Mile 1: 8:18
Mile 2: 8:33
Mile 3: 8:36
Mile 4: 8:20
0.3: 2:12

Developed a side stitch on the 3rd mile. Probably due to the food in the stomach.

I'm continuing my work on the running form. Re-read a big chunk of Chi Running to get the mental picture correct. Looking at my pace between this run and the Huntsville 5K race, it is obvious that the hilly course at Huntsville is a little tougher than a flat Woodlands course.

2 comments:

Tiggs said...

wow- great header!

TX Runner Girl said...

Love the new header!