Thursday, March 13, 2008

LED, Reflective Vest and Blinky Too

I finally made it out in the dark of the morning. It was chilly and humid. Weather.com currently says its 93% humidity. I saw my breath on the LED headlight beam. I wore a reflective vest and a blinker on the back. This is the first time I've been so lit up on a neighborhood run. Legs were obviously still sleeping by the looks of my splits.

Time: 5:30 AM
Temp: 46F
Distance: 4.21 miles
Time: 38 min 16 secs
Pace: 9:05 min/miles
Shoes: Asics Kayano XIII (275.3)
Weight: 171 lbs.
Calories burned: 528.7 kcal

Mile 1: 9:14
Mile 2: 9:07
Mile 3: 9:10
Mile 4: 8:59
0.21: 1:46

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Give it another week or two and the sun will be up again in the morning to run.

Very cool masthead. Did you change that recently, or am I just not observant?

And did you ever post pics from last Saturday?

K said...

Glad to hear you were safe out there... at those splits, my butt would have fallen off! I'll need to make sure it is lit up just so I can go back and find it!!

Adrienne said...

I've done the early/dark thing a time or two...and yes it IS humid! Btw-I love your organization on this thing!

Jamoosh said...

Do you know how proud I am of you (tears)?