Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Even More Boring Data

Mile 1: 9.31
Mile 2: 9:15
Mile 3: 9:15
Mile 4: 9:08
0.32: 2:52

Distance: 4.32 miles
Time: 40 min 01 secs
Pace: 9:16 min/miles
Shoes: Asics Kayano XIII (217.98)
Weight: 174 lbs.
Calories burned: 551.1 kcal (826.3 kcal/hr)

Nothing really to comment on. I've been running 4 plus miles for the last few weeks (which is the distance of most of my legs at TIR) and can run these distances without much pain. After some discussions with Jon and Rick Cook, I'm going to be looking to buy a small mace canister (for the stray dogs) and a LED head lamp for TIR run.

3 comments:

K said...

I am starting to catch up to you! Or are you slowing down a bit???

My arms thank you for the push-up suggestion, really they do.... which van are you riding in?? LOL

Holden said...

I'm about the same speed. You are getting way faster, oooh marathon lady.

I think I'm in Jon's van and I switch out to the other van later on.... I think. I have 2 runs on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. I'll have to figure out how to properly eat so that I don't starve or throw up during the run. This should be interesting.

K said...

No hurling... too yucky...

I'm bringing snacks like almonds, craisins, clementines and chocolate. Even though it's Lent, I might break my fast for a bit of chocolate.