Monday, July 09, 2007

Under the Weather

Sore throat, dull headache and just flat out tired. I think I've come down with something. No running since Friday. Oh well. Still, it didn't stop me from biking to the Y yesterday for weight training and biking back.

For txrunnergirl and her kiddo, Flix Technology on my Timex is an auto illuminating feature useful when running in the dark. With a flick of a wrist, the night light on the watch illuminates for 3 seconds. Here is a brief description from Timex.

"It incorporates the Timex Flix system, which activates the Indiglo night-light with a simple flick of your wrist. To activate FLIX, put the watch into Night-Mode by pressing and holding the Indiglo night-light button 3 seconds until it beeps. With the watch in Night-Mode, a forward "flick" of the wrist with a sharp "stop" will activate the Indiglo night-light for three seconds."

Stay cool!

3 comments:

Tiggs said...

i had no idea my watch does that! yay! thanks H

Anonymous said...

My Timex has "push the button" Indiglo capability. Nyah nyah!

Steeeve

txrunnergirl said...

Very cool! I love it when I learn something new! :-)