Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Some Running

Wow! Who turned off the heat and humidity this morning? I think I actually felt some shiver! Running Gods must like me. It welcomed me back this morning with cool dry air. Nice! Too bad the old body wasn't up to par.

Run Summary:

Time: 5:00 AM

Mile 1: 9:42
Mile 2: 8:55
Mile 3.1: 9:18

Total: 27:55
Pace: 9:00/mile
Shoes: Kayano (226.6 miles)

Still coughing a little but much more under control. I might try a 12 miler this weekend or just hang with Jon and the RHP at the RTW 5K.

3 comments:

K said...

It was a great morning for a run! I felt the cool breeze too and thought I must be going nuts!

Glad you are feeling better, now let's decide on a team name!!

txrunnergirl said...

It was perfect running weather! I guess we shouldn't get too used to it. :-)

Dirt Runner said...

12 Miles is a great Rx. Remember how much better you felt after running Sunmart while you were sick? What do Doctors know? Run that crud out out of you.