Friday, July 27, 2007

Minute Maid 7/25/07



I redeemed mine & Fran's Astro's run for the pennant 5K ticket vouchers for Wednesday night game against the Dodgers. Astros won 2-1. We were in the Mezzanine section 255. They were pretty good seats. (I've been told that there really isn't any bad seats at the Juice Box).

Due to the baseball game, Wednesday ended pretty late. Thus, getting up early Thursday morning was not to be. But I was able to get out there around 7:30 PM after work and get in a run. I rank this run worse that Tuesday's.

Mile 1: 8:56
Mile : 8:34
Mile 3: 8:23
0.1: 0:49

Total: 26:43
Pace: 8:37/mile

Legs and joints were screaming for a walk after the first mile. Lungs were threatening to walk out on me. The throat sucked the most but I was able to hold off on the coughs until after the run.

Dirt Runner sez I should run off the cold with a nice 12 miler this weekend. I think I'm going to do that. I just need to decide if that is Saturday or Sunday. I'll set the alarm for 5 tomorrow morning and if I feel relatively good, I'll run.

1 comment:

txrunnergirl said...

Glad they won! We redeemed our tickets on Monday and we lost.