Saturday, June 16, 2007

7 and Half Miler

Clarification on the last post. The beer was spilt while typing my last entry which occurred around 8:30 PM Thursday night. It would be really cool if I could drink a bottle of beer and go out for a run and not throw up or something.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming...

This morning's plan was to get out of bed at 4:30 AM. That would have allowed me to finish a new 9 miler course I mapped out. This would have allowed me to get to work by 8:30, at which time a training class would have started. But silly me, I didn't get out of bed until 5:15 and didn't really get out of the house until 5:30 and that only allowed me to run my 7.5 mile loop around Alden Bridge.

Legs were tired, not sure why but at least the heat doesn't seem to bother me too much anymore.

Distance: 7.5 miles
Time: 1:13:00
Pace: 9:44/mile
Shoes: Kayano XII (175.3 miles)

1 comment:

txrunnergirl said...

Thanks for clearing that up! :-)