Sunday, May 06, 2007

Slow, slower and slowest

I've re-acquainted myself with Houston's warm and muggy weather yesterday morning, resulting in slowest pace for 2007 with the exception of the Houston Marathon. It just comes and hits you out of nowhere around the 3rd mile. I knew it would happen soon, but you're never fully prepared for it.

Distance: 7.5 miles
Time: 1:25:11
Pace: 11:21/mile
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 12 (90 miles)

Right leg is still bothering me, getting very stiff after the run. I've been trying my best to stretch as often as possible.

I signed up to run the Astros 5K in a few weeks and 2008 Disneyworld Marathon. Goofy challenge was sold out (which was a good thing...).

For those running the Astros race, I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

TX Runner Girl said...

See you at the Astros run! Ugh, I am not ready for the Houston summer heat!