Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yuri's Night 5K

Trying to run after a night of wine and brie will get you in trouble always. My brain was in the fog as I woke and started making my 60 mile trek to see some blogstas. Then I realized that I wasn't the foggy one, the weather was....which I guess meant that more than my brain was in the fog.... Hmm. Anyway, it was foggy.

27 minutes and some change. I have this funny feeling that Barbara would have smoked me if we had ran in the same race this weekend. Still nursing a bad leg but hey, these things go on for ever. I can feel my fitness slipping away little by little.

For a cool recent picture of some running blogstas, check out Joe Carey's blog. His link can be found to your right.

Next Race: Run the Woodlands 5K this coming Saturday. Maybe Barbara will show to smoke me... he he.

3 comments:

barbara said...

Holden! Where in the sam hill have ya been? You know...you could've just driven over to Tomball, which would've been a much shorter drive.

Yeah....Barbara goofed off a little at a race about a week ago, but she was back in form by this past weekend!

I even did a double today, just for the fun of it (both were short runs).

TX Runner Girl said...

Glad to see you back! Hey, 27 minutes would be my dream 5k time. :-)

Anonymous said...

I always have to watch what I intake before a run. I can't imagine wine & brie!

massage recliners