Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark

4 days before my big date and I come down with a sore throat. I'm popping vitamin c pills like they are M & M candy. I am hoping that this is all due to hard partying and lack of good sleeping last week. I'm just tired. I just need some good rest. I hope, I hope. I'll get a good night's sleep tonight. I'm sure.

Just to make sure, I'm enjoying a nice cold bottle of Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark, brewed all the way up North in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.

4 comments:

K said...

I'll be praying you feel better asap, Holden. Whatever is travelling around TW right now seems to be hitting just about everyone I know... except dirtrunner... maybe he is the carrier!!

Feel well and have a great run on Saturday!

bar-bar-a said...

Oh man Holden. Pop everything down your throat you can find - vitamin C, vitamin E, glucosamine, ginger, euchanacia, potassium, bromelain, calcium, folic acid.

I'm not saying any of that will help, but it can't hurt (can it?).

jamoosh said...

Mmmmm, yummy Creamy Dark. True story - I brought a Creamy Dark up from the cellar and asked my father-in-law if he wanted to taste it. I asked him how he liked it and he replied that I needed to go back down to the cellar to get myself a beer...

JustJunebug said...

Holden? How you 'Holden" up? :)

you gonna make it tomorrow!!??