Sunday, November 05, 2006

NYC Marathon

I watched the NYC Marathon on TV today. This was a first. I guess it affirms my continued interest in road running. After seeing Lance beat his 3 hour goal, I was so pumped that I quickly changed and went running. This despite the fact that lunch was about to be served, and the guests that were coming over for lunch was about to arrive. After all, it was only a 3 mile run.... At least that was my reasoning even if my family found that to be odd.

Run Summary:

Distance: 3.1 miles

Mile 1: 8:35
Mile 2: 8:22
Mile 3: 8:27
0.1 Mile: 0:46

Total: 26:12:25
Pace: 8:27/mile
Shoes: Asics Gel Kayano XI (169.1 miles)

2 comments:

TX Runner Girl said...

I feel the same way after watching the Land of the Gods: Legends of the Marathon preview. :O)

JustJunebug said...

we're all crazy i think.

who in the heck watches RUNNING on television?!?!?!? :O)