Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Interesting Beer

In the most famous Jamoosh and Broadway Joe's fashion, last night, I got to experience a brewery dinner in Austin at a place called NXNW. It's a brewery restaurant. Unfortunately, since I'm only an amateur connoisseur, I only got to try two brews. One was their Duckabish Amber which was positively a delightful medium weight beer and the other was their Christmas Brew which came in a fancy wine glass looking beer glass. It's taste however was not as good as the presentation.

Next time, I'll have to hand my car keys to someone else and by golly go waaaaaay out and perhaps try 3 pints?

2 comments:

jamoosh said...

Mmmmm, yummy beer. BTW, most brewpubs have tasting size glasses. All you have to do is ask. Or just ask for a taste of a particular beer before ordering. Normally they are accomodating.

Crosstrain said...

Microbrew! Nice! We will have to have a post Houston Marathon tasting.