Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wow! What a shirt!

Picked up my packet today for the 10 for Texas at Luke's Locker during lunch. This race is such a good value. I got a great looking long sleeve white technical shirt by Brooks with cool looking logo in Orange. (Hmmm, it looked a lot like HRB's white technical shirt with orange logo....) There was also a $15 Luke's coupon (on purchases of $75 and up) and it appears the after running food will be provided by some cool restaurants including Pei Wei and Berryhill. To top it all off, the course winds through the heart of the Woodlands.

We should have great running weather come Saturday. I'm looking forward to a great run and post run celebration.

5 comments:

Dave Smart said...

I hadn't heard about the long sleeves- sounds neat. I'll be helping pass out packets on Thurs & Fri at Lukes.

Vic said...

Sounds like they went all out. Pei Wei is sponsoring the half on the 29th too. And I believe the long sleeved Brooks shirt is the same on that they are giving out at the USA 10-miler. Goodies! Goodies! Goodies!!! Gotta love racking season.

Barbara said...

Maybe I should've registered just to get the shirt, even though I have a family conflict that morning and can't make the run.

Hey, what happened to posting via Blackberry every day? Ironically, we will be in The Woodlands on Saturday while you're out running.

Cassie (TIGGS) said...

I knew I should have done that one instead! I wonder if I can trade my Space 10 miler shirt for a Ten4TX? Prob not. Oh well. Wishful thinking.

TX Runner Girl said...

Wow, now I wished I had registered, even if I can't run!