Sunday, October 08, 2006

Finally, cool running weather

Sorry for not posting for so long. I went to another Dove Hunt and also attended a weekend corporate meeting. In between, I've been out of town a lot lately. Still, I have been keeping up with most of my running. I will be running the 10 for Texas next weekend. I hope to meet a bunch of you there. This morning's 9 miler went very well. I felt very strong at the end of the run, as if I could run another 9 miles. Best of all, I kept up a 9:30 mile pace. Woo hoo!! Amazing what ideal running conditions will do for you.

4 comments:

Vic said...

Will be at the Clear lake race this weekend. Have a good week.

TX Runner Girl said...

Dove hunting? You and my DH could swap hunting stories! Woohoo for cooler weather.

Cassie (TIGGS) said...

I'm running Clear Lake too...although I kind of wanted to do the Woodlands for the shirt

Franco said...

Holden very nice blog!
would it make fun for you to make money in the Internet?
yes?
more information
www-franco.blogspot.com
see the video