Sunday, July 09, 2006

Checking in!

Hello blogstas!

Sorry about being AWOB (Absent WithOut Blogging) for such a long time. I've had many issues to deal with in the mean time including just being physically very tired and having a painful left foot. Anyway, I am back. I'll post more later. But here are some bullet points.

  • I joined The Woodlands Fit group ($100! Sheesh)
  • I bought another pair of Asics Gel Kayano XI
  • I rejoined HARRA
  • Work takes me very near Memorial Park on a lot of occasions now and this will mean that I'll be looping the trail more often than not.
  • I'm on the verge of signing up for many fall races.
  • I'm 99% sure about the Goofy Challenge in 2007.
  • I've just discovered that there is fireworks at the Juice Box every Friday night whether the 'Stro's win or lose. (They lost last Friday...)
  • Hi Barb!
Take care and sleep well.

8 comments:

WalkSports.com said...

Just bring your $1 on August 12th. We need everybody there!

Good to have you back in the blogging fold!

Barbara said...

Hey Holden!

Vic said...

Hi Holden. Nice down and dirty.

Keith said...

Welcome back.

I hope you do the Goofy race. I'd like to live vicariously through you, and I need to see the Goofy medal in real life.
I'll show you my medals in return.

Keith.

Cassie (TIGGS) said...

there you are!!!!!!!

atownrunner said...

Welcome back Holden.

jamoosh said...

My only advice for the goody cahllenge is to train to finish a run. Don't train for time.

Dave Smart said...

Welcome Back Bro