Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bill Dwyer Featured in The Villager Newspaper

Hey gang, one of our very own and a great supporter of Houston running community and especially the Houston Running Bloggers, Bill Dwyer was featured in today's weekly edition of The Villager. The Villager is a local newspaper that covers The Woodlands community. I have only met Bill a few times but I can truly say that he is an enthusiastic coach who is very committed to his volunteer work with the Woodlands TNT group. His upbeat personality is very contagious. I encourage everyone to come by and meet him at the August 12th, Run The Woodlands 5K race. It starts at 8 AM and I believe Bill said he will be there.

Bill, keep up the good work! You seriously ROCK dude!

5 comments:

WalkSports.com said...

Bill is as class as they come.

bill d said...

you are too kind.

Dave Smart said...

Guess who I saw on Saturday, ushering in the TNT fold as they completed their training run...you guessed it! I noticed TNT is having a recruiting meeting Tues, July 25 at The Woodlands library off Lake Robbins Dr. Bill's the man!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Holden has been running this week?

Holden said...

Yo Anonymous,

Yes, Holden is back on track. I'm trying to get my money's worth by following the "Mighty Yellow Group" schedule this week.

I've also finally attached the yellow tag on my shoes. Check me out at Memorial Park!