Thursday, June 08, 2006

Another 6 Miles

This morning I lost 3 lbs while running 6 miles. The temp was in the low 70's so I must conclude that the humidity was way up there, messing with my body's thermal control unit.

Fun Facts:

Distance: 6.07 miles
Time: 55:08
Pace: 9:04/mile
Shoes: Asics GT-2110 (85.6 miles)

I'm getting ready to sign up for a long distance race. I'm wondering if I should return to Chicago to run the Distance Classic (assuming it is still open.) Looks like October will be a busy month with the Woodlands 10 miler, Huntville Half, Koala/Luke's Half and so on. I'm so looking forward to the fall racing season.

4 comments:

Vic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vic said...

WOW, 3 lbs. That's a lot of sweat.

Cassie (TIGGS) said...

woodlands 10 miler??

Holden said...

I remember Jon writing about a Woodlands 10 miler in October. Between the Huntsville Half, Luke's Half and perhaps Space Alliance 10 miler, there was going to be a long race every weekend starting with the Space Alliance through the end of October.

So I heard.