Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Runners in Red Shirt



Several pics from the RTW race last Saturday (Courtesy of RTW and Jon Walk). I followed Rick Cook's red technical shirt to a P.R.

Tuesday Morning Run:

Another glorious running morning. Temps in the low 60's and comfortable humidity.

6.07 Miles: 55:12
Pace: 9:05/Mile

Asics Gel Kayano XI: 304.3 Miles

Nice and relaxing. Totally opposite of how I felt last week on the same route. Perhaps it was Fig Newtons I ate prior to the run.

On a musical note: I had a $25 Borders gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I finally cashed it by buying a couple of CD's. ABBA and Black Eyed Peas. My, my, how totally opposite can you get? I'm ripping both for myself and Allison's iPod.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

WalkSports.com said...

Better than following Edwin's puke green shirt - as Lisa described it!

jamoosh said...

You look "fast"

atownrunner said...

To clarify - It was a green shirt that looked like a highliter threw up on it.