Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Recovery Fun Run

It felt safe enough to run today. I'm in the midst of recovering from the long run on Sunday. The cool weather has returned to Houston. We must all take advantage of this. Who knows? This might be the last of cold weather we'll experience until next winter. Too bad it wasn't like this on Sunday.

Mile 1: 9:11
Mile 2: 9:04
Mile 3: 8:31
0.1 Mile: 0:40

Total: 27:38
Pace: 8:55/mile
Kayano Miles: 258.6

I examined my Kayano's today before the run. It looks like it went on a rough ride. The white mesh has turned earth tone, my left bottom sole has a hole in it (where the screw went in) and my laces are also earth toned. I was tempted to clean it after today's run but I've decided to let it look the way it looked. I think it adds character. ;)

No comments: