Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Market Street Cinemark

Tuesday fun run:

Mile 1: 8:48
Mile 2: 8:25
Mile 3: 8:19
0.1 Mile: 0:37

Elapsed: 26:10

Kayano Miles: 189.9

Nice upper 40's weather with very gentle breeze and a bit of fog. Very good running weather.

Fran beat me out to the door. When I started out, she was coming back from her 5K. Over the weekend, she felt the need to start timing herself so we went out and bought a Timex Ironman. Well, according to the new stop watch, she broke 30 minutes, ending her run in 29 minutes and 47 seconds. I think she's much more of a natural runner than I am. Hmmmm. We'll see how she does at the RTW 5K. I think the earliest one we can make is the first one in April.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

WalkSports.com said...

Tell her we give props in the race reports to all 10-Race Club members at RTW. :)

I'm sure that'll impress her! No RTW this Saturday morning?

Dave Smart said...

Nice run- I wish an clocking an 8:30 pace was a "fun run" for me :) You could have doubled your pleasure by adding 500 situps to top it off.

Holden said...

We have to be in Willis, TX by 7 AM this Saturday. Otherwise, this weekend's RTW would have been perfect.