Sunday, February 26, 2006

5K run with Fran

Fran and I ran this afternoon. The weather was too gorgeous not to go running. She feels too pressured if I run besides her so I let her set the pace by running a few steps behind her.

Mile 1: 9.33
Mile 2: 8:48
Mile 3: 9:04
0.1 Mile: 0:50

Total: 28:16
Pace: 9:07/Mile
Kayano Miles: 206.4

Yet another P.R. for Fran. (What have I created? FRANkenstein?)

Perhaps I should look for a March Sunday 5K race for her to run in. I wonder how she'd do in race conditions.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jen said...

Yay Fran!!

How about the Houston Humane Society 5K Fun Run on Sunday, March 19th? The theme is Mardi Paw-ty - cute, huh? Plus, you, Fran and the kids can bring the puppy!

http://www.houstonhumane.org/events.aspx#k9

WalkSports.com said...

There's also one on Sunday, the 26th too.