Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Morning Run

Nice and crisp but very dark. We haven't seen much sun since Friday and today's forecast calls for sunshine! . It was still pitch dark when I ran. I resorted to wearing a cotton T on top of my long sleeve running shirt. There was still a little bit of wetness left on the Kayanos from the Sunday's wet run. I had to put the insoles back in the shoes in the dark but after managing that, I was off.

Run Synopsis:

Mile 1: 9:43
Mile 2: 9:07
Mile 3: 8:50
0.1 Mile: 0:41

Total: 28:22

Kayano Miles: 124

Nothing really hurt this morning. I think I am recovering nicely from the marathon. If anything, the muscles were feeling a little tired from last night's weight workout at the Y. I expect to be sore by end of today as it was my first weight training session in about a month. Hopefully, a nice swim tomorrow morning will take care of that and one more run on Thursday to get ready for the RTW 5K on Saturday. If all goes well, I hope to run fast and set aP.R.

No comments: