Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Don't run after eating meatloaf

Went for my Tuesday morning 5K run. I had meatloaf last night. The dinner was delicious. The run was yucky. Despite feeling boated and heavy, I was still able to pace very consistently and put up some nice numbers.

Run stats:

Mile 1: 8:31
Mile 2: 8:25
Mile 3: 8:25
0.1 Mile: 0:38

Total: 26:01

Kayano Miles: 133.3

January Running Stats:

Total Miles Run: 78
Total Elapsed Time: 13 hours, 43 minutes and 17 seconds
Average Pace: 10:33/mile

Other training news. I biked around The Woodlands yesterday. Total miles: 13. I'm getting to like this biking business. Perhaps I will get a nice road racer this year.

Next run: Thusrday 6 miles around the neighborhood.

5 comments:

Lisaleese said...

Hnmmmm.. is there a tri/biathlon in your future??

Holden said...

I think I can do a mini event. The one here in the Woodlands is appetizing except that you have to swim in Lake Woodlands and I'm not terribly excited about that.

Jessica, a Houston Runner said...

...don't run after mexican food either. yuck.

Jessica, a Houston Runner said...

but...make sure you eat some meatloaf before the next RTW:) hmmm what about April 8? (or we race at the Bellaire 5k). Sorry, i am never free on Saturday's til then!

"...it's on like the best game of ping pong..."

Dave Smart said...

Lake Woodlands- hopefully there are no alligators to avoid, although I've seen a dragon in the lake..