Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday Run

Not much to report. It was another beautiful day, perhaps a little warm for a nice afternoon run.

Run Summary:

Mile 1: 8:45
Mile 2: 8:33
Mile 3: 8:14
0.1 Mile: 0:43

Total: 26:15

Kayano: 12.4 miles

No ITB pain today. If I'm not mistaken, the right knee pain caused by ITB is worst during cold weather. If so, I need to properly warm up before setting out for a run. During race day, I probably should keep my legs warm as long as possible.

Interesting how nice easy runs take me 26 ~ 27 minutes nowadays. A few months ago, this would be in P.R. territory for me. The new running shoes are working out fine so far. These Kayanos fit so well that it feels like they are already broken in. By the way, for all you Kayano lovers, Lukeslocker.com is having a sale on the Kayano XI. It is $105 plus shipping.

Good luck to all on your turkey day trotting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting how nice easy runs take me 26 ~ 27 minutes nowadays.

Holden - you betcha. The Houston summer was masking all of your training gains. Now you be flyin'.

Steeeve