Friday, November 25, 2005

Thursday run

As we were having 3 local families coming over for Thanksgiving dinner last night, wife had me on a tight leash to complete multiple chores around the house. It mostly involved cleaning and odd jobs around the kitchen. I was still able to sneak out for a quick 5K morning run though.

Run summary:

Mile 1: 8:57
Mile 2: 8:17
Mile 3: 8:15
0.1 Mile: 0:36

Elapsed: 26:07

Kayano: 15.5 Miles

Temp: 60?

It was a little passed 8 AM, the sun had peaked out and started to warm up the day. Again, another nice relaxing run. I'm continually amazed at my quick 5K times. I think I might be able to PR again should I decide to go to the RTW race this Saturday. I'm undecided at this point as to what to do for Saturday. I'm really tired and lethargic right now from all the food and drinks last night that lasted into the wee hours of the morning. So the motivation meter is currently reading pretty close to zero. Tour de Memorial is also tomorrow morning. I need to decide by dinner how I'm going to put in a 18 mile run. Whether it is with the Striders or by myself and do my own 5K course 6 times over. Decisions, decisions...

Hope everyone had a gastronomic feast yesterday. A run is the most perfect way to burn off all those excess calories me thinks. For me, that will mean Saturday at the earliest. :)

No comments: